VIP Customer Services Assistant
Reporting to: VIP Sales Manager
Date: October 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for VIP Customer Services Assistant to join the VIP Sales Team and provide sales support to our Senior Personal Shoppers. This is a busy, high profile position which involves a range of duties including assisting with all client enquiries, to developing relationships and dealing with administrative tasks to ensure a seamless Customer Service to every client.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining regular communication with clients ensuring an exceptional service experience.
- Developing a supporting relationship with the team’s client base and act as next point of contact in the absence of Personal Shoppers/ Sales Executives.
- Updating and maintaining Personal Shoppers clients lists as well as identifying potential clients.
- Managing special orders and working closely with the Merchandising Department to ensure the Sales team has all the necessary product knowledge and information required on stock availability.
- Assisting with all aspects of new launches and client gifting.
- Working in tandem with the Concierge team on approvals and client deliveries.
- Supporting with seasonal mail outs to clients.
- Assisting with all administrative duties in relation to the VIP Client Services
- Keeping abreast of the luxury fashion market trends along with competitor awareness.
- Assisting with events and marketing initiatives as required.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Proven work experience within a retail sales environment, ideally within the luxury space.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of seasonal fashion trends.
- Digitally aware and tech savvy.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management.
- Solution focused with the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Great team player with the ability to use own initiative and prioritise effectively.
- Pro-active with a professional can-do attitude.
- Comfortable working within a super busy, fast paced environment.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.