Date: September 2019
We are looking for a talented individual to join our existing studio operation as a Photography Assistant. The ideal candidate will support our studio operations in all duties relating to the photography studios output.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in photographing digital images in accordance with DSM guidelines.
- Retouch, colour correct, crop, and upload product photography.
- Take direction from Lead Photographer to make amends where necessary.
- Prepare sets and products for photography.
- Assist in lighting set up in line with DSM guidelines.
- Crop digital images and maintain file size specifications.
- Responsible for care and upkeep of all studio equipment.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Previous experience in photography and retouching product.
- A strong photography portfolio that demonstrates knowledge and techniques of digital photography and lighting.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Capture One, Wacom operations and Mac computers.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines with a strong eye for detail and consistency.
- A team player with strong communication skills.
- A highly motivated and competent individual able to converse with all levels both internally and externally.
- A total self-starter able to set the standard through their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organised. Willing to go the extra mile to get the job done to a high standard.
- Structured and organised, but nonetheless approachable with a flexible outlook.
- Able to prioritise and manage time and workload effectively.