Head of VIP & Client Development
A commercially focused brand ambassador responsible for reinforcing brand desirability by driving outstanding client experience with the creation a DSM clienteling strategy and implementing business development plans to develop our client acquisitions and further our client outreach and retention.
Top level objectives
- Design DSM clienteling strategy ensuring top level VIP client service across all points in the client journey focusing on client development, retention and reactivation as well as acquisitions
- Produce and implement business development strategies, exploring new partnerships and opportunities for client acquisitions.
- Develop, coach and drive VIP team to deliver on individual and store targets, KPI's, client outreach and clienteling service levels
- Produce strategy and implementation of bespoke engagement for each client & business project/event/activation/launch
- Identify best in class tools and systems to support trade with focus on client development & communication, product upload and sales
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Strong experience with VIP luxury clienteling and client development, demonstrated commercially focused approach
- Demonstrated evidence of previous client acquisition and ability to bring new clients to Dover Street Market.
- Strong leadership skills to inspire, motivate and build solid working relationships
- 5+ Years experience (at least 2-3 in VIP clienteling role)
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.