Head of Marketing
Reporting to: Vice President
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing professional to join the team at Dover Street Market. You will be responsible for building a customer centric marketing strategy across our organisation: Store, VIP team, customer services, digital and eCommerce. Reporting to the Vice President, this role will suit someone who thrives in an extremely fast paced and high-pressure environment. Our ideal candidate must display a deep affinity with Dover Street Market and be able to translate our brand identity across all projects and platforms.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as the principle contact point for all marketing initiatives at Dover Street Market (Retail, Client Services, eCommerce, Social and Web)
- Able to engage with our clients in a deep and meaningful way for key marketing moments each season. Including but not exclusive to global DSM, Comme des Garçons and brand partnership initiatives.
- Responsible for creating client engagement plans and giving clear instruction to retail and web teams, always ensuring success is measured through KPI.
- Must be able to propose, create and execute moments of energy for the business, ensuring that the DSM client is always considered and looked after
- Work in close partnership with Head of PR for all press and event activations
- Manage brand relationships
- Work alongside the CRM analyst to devise and implement dedicated CRM activations to acquire, retain and reward clients and give clear instruction to retail and web teams
- Must work across our entire organisation ensuring the customer is always placed at the centre of marketing plans (e.g Retail, eCommerce, VIP Services, Customer Services)
- Experience shaping global marketing strategies within a fashion or luxury retail environment, managing stakeholders from multiple departments
- At least 7 years’ experience in fashion or luxury retail marketing
- Demonstrated experience with implementing digital & marketing initiatives that scale to support a retailer with many brand partners.
- Strong analytical skills – you’ll be comfortable analysing large sums of marketing data and efficient in providing data driven insight
- Strong leadership skills to inspire, motivate and build solid working relationship
- Knowledge and connection with the Dover Street Market brand
- Analytical and always focused on delivering strong commercial outcomes
- Always abreast of industry developments and have the ability to translate this knowledge into actionable guidance for DSM and brand partners
- Ability to manage and turnaround complex and challenging brand relations