Front of House Manager
Reporting to: Store Manager
Date: June 2019
We are looking for a super enthusiastic, knowledgeable, passionate and experienced Front of House Manager for our restaurant; The Rose Bakery which serves high quality seasonal organic food and drink. The successful candidate will be responsible for setting and creating a warm and welcoming environment and ensuring the provision of the very best customer service at all times.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Front of House Management
- Setting the tone by creating a welcoming and warm environment and ambience.
- Delivering excellent service and experience to all customers.
- Developing the current business and advising on possible business opportunities.
- Setting and reinforcing high standards throughout the front of house team.
- Co-ordinating the team to ensure optimum cover.
- Managing occasional events.
- Ordering and managing stock levels of front of house supplies and all beverages from various suppliers.
- Organising and managing the uniform allocation for the front of house team.
- Daily cashing up.
Training and Development
- Managing and developing the team.
- Updating the Store Managers on all customer feedback on a daily basis.
- Compiling and sending a daily report on performance to Store Managers and Bakery owners.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Someone who has an interest in the fashion industry, is able to recognise and build relationships with our VIP clients as well as the restaurant’s regulars.
- Quietly industrious with a discrete and professional approach to service.
- A highly motivated and competent individual who is able to converse with all levels both internally and externally.
- A total self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organized. Willing to do whatever is required to get the job done and meet a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Someone who is able to lead a team by example whilst upholding industry standards.
- Must have an exceptional level of hospitality, a real understanding and passion for food, and the importance of sourcing, provenance as well as seasonality.
- Keen attention to detail along with strong organisational skills, someone who strives for a high level of accuracy within a fast paced environment.
- Must possess a strong level of self-awareness as well as awareness of others.
- Ability to identify problems and implement appropriate solutions proactively.
- Be able to multitask and prioritise effectively.
- Good timekeeping skills essential.