Reporting to: Head of Digital and E-Commerce
Date: October 2018
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join our E-Commerce team as E-SHOP Manager. This person will be responsible for driving and leading key functions of the business to ensure sales, operations and functions align with our overall digital strategy. The successful candidate will be required to develop exciting eCommerce initiatives and improve onsite customer experience and retention.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead, drive and manage the eCommerce platform within the UK facilitating the quick and efficient resolution of any errors
- Responsible for driving and executing site optimisation projects in accordance with global web strategy
- Develop and manage product assortment plans during our seasonal changeover to ensure the growth of new and exciting products categories
- Monitor advancements in eCommerce for opportunities and new ideas to improve our customer's shopping experience.
- Ensure that all key pages of the DSML E-SHOP are commercially strong and in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Monitor site performances and propose continuous improvements along key metrics such as traffic, customer acquisition & retention, conversion, order value, returns and cancellations.
- Coordinate the weekly and seasonal product upload schedule ensuring that all products are correctly displayed onsite.
- Manage the daily operation of the Customer Service department and be responsible for ensuring all agreed SLAs and KPIs are met at all times across full opening hours
- Lead the photography studio to ensure output is consistent with existing brand image
- Work effectively with key website 3rd party partnerships
- Report on sales and web analytics on a weekly basis
- Reporting to the Head of E-commerce this role will work closely with Buying/Merchandising, Marketing, Design and Special Projects teams
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A highly motivated and competent individual able to converse with all levels both internally and externally
- A total self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organised. Willing to do whatever is required to get the job done
- Structured and organised, but nonetheless approachable and flexible outlook
- Willingness to work hard to drive the business forward
- Able to work and understand both detailed work and the broader picture
- Capable to work to deadlines / ability to prioritise / optimal time management
- At least 3 years experience in E-Commerce
- Proven experience using CMS Systems such as Magento or Shopify
- Technically intelligent with proven experience in website optimisation
- An understanding of the existing product selection
- Experience working with external agencies
- Analytically competent with proven experience using Web Analytics (Google Analytics or Omniture)
- Competent excel skills
- Experience in customer services management tools
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS: 10/12/2018