E-SHOP Brand Manager
Reporting to: Head of eCommerce and Digital
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced eCommerce professional to join the team at Dover Street Market. You will be responsible for maximising performance and driving trade of our online concession business. You will lead the end to end online customer journey overseeing the day to day site merchandising, maintenance and optimisation of the brand pages, working in close partnership with our brand partners. Reporting to the Head of eCommerce, this role will suit someone who thrives in an extremely fast paced, high pressure environment who is ready to drive the future success of our most preeminent brands.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Principle contact point for our digital brand spaces ensuring that sales, operations and functions align with our overall digital strategy.
- Set standards for flawless levels of brand satisfaction across your digital portfolio, with the ultimate measure of success being that they grow their business online and deepen their partnership with DSM.
- Lead seasonal product assortment plans and develop onsite content strategies working in close partnership with brand partners.
- Work alongside the core eCommerce manager to effectively manage our platform and operations across warehousing & fulfilment, studio, and customer services team.
- Produce and circulate a meaningful concession report that shares the latest commercial updates and trade actions.
- Monitor site performance and propose continuous ways to improve our key metrics across traffic, customer acquisition/retention, conversion and order value.
- When necessary, support with project management assignments in line with the strategic development plan.
Lead on cross functional projects to drive process and operational efficiencies with brand partners.
- Work with digital marketing team to drive client strategy
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- At least 4 years’ experience working in an ecommerce role retail with a track record of driving and maximising trade through a commercial eCommerce platform. Experience managing omni channel projects a plus.
- A desire to understand and create retail best practice online. Experience managing omni channel projects a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of retail innovation projects (technology, systems, processes)
- Strong leadership skills to inspire, motivate and build solid working relationship
- Knowledge and connection with the Dover Street Market brand
- Analytical and always focused on delivering strong commercial outcomes
- Always abreast of industry developments and have the ability to translate this knowledge into actionable guidance for DSM and brand partners
- Ability to manage and turnaround complex and challenging brand relations
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.