Chef de Partie at Rose Bakery
Reporting to: Bakery & Events Manager & Head Chef
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated & passionate chef to join our team. Kitchen experience is essential. Energy, adaptability along with a great attitude are also key for this role.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Making and baking produce to the highest quality, detail and consistency.
- Responsibility for all day-to-day operations of our kitchen including creative input in weekly menu development.
- Ensuring Food & Hygiene protocols are followed.
- Helping with kitchen maintenance, doing dishes, unpack deliveries.
- Supporting the Head Chef with stock take and placing orders
- Working with the Head Chef to consistently re-create and innovate the menu.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Motivated, competent & able to both work independently as well as within a team.
- Flexible - we mostly operate day time but also host events and dinners.
- Organised, punctual, and hard-working.
- Knowledge and passion for seasonal products.
- A strong interest and / or knowledge in bread-making and pastry.
- Well-presented and happy to work in an open kitchen.
- Free staff meals & coffee.
- Cost price wine.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Uniform Allowance.
- Staff discount.
- Daytime working hours & flexible rota.
- 28 days holiday allowance inclusive of Bank Holidays.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.