Retail Customer Services Administrator
Reporting to: Concierge Supervisor/VIP Sales Manager & Client Services
Date: July 2019
This role is pivotal to the success of the store. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all communication and action taken enables the concierge team to improve, maintain and deliver exceptional service.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee incoming and outgoing items including: booking DHL & Courier shipments, managing exceptional delivery requests and following protocol on all tasks.
- Ensure all concierge spaces are maintained to excellent standards.
- Be available and supportive to store staff with deliveries, updates and approvals.
- Ensure all staff follow store security protocols and are up to date with security standards.
- Maintain and manage suppliers and stationary requests.
- Be knowledgeable of all store-wide activities, launches, events and deliveries.
- Deal with all store and office enquiries, follow up on deliveries, and resolve simple technical issues escalating any client/staff queries to relevant teams where necessary.
- Pack to an excellent standard, following Company guidelines.
- Respond to clients contacting the store via telephone and email within 3 hours.
- Help fulfil sales orders from phone, email and social media platforms. Report on daily performance and manage any returns.
- Log relevant client data ensuring database is up to date and accurate.
- Update clients regularly on ongoing queries.
- Respond to any client complaints, be solution focused and provide the highest levels of service.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Previous experience in logistics and client facing roles is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A confident and proactive approach.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Flexibility to work different shifts.
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills.